- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
- 1100 days ago
A two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after Woolacombe offering breathtaking country and seaside views. The property comprises of; two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, kitchen and lounge overlooking the views. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating.
Main Entrance UPVC double glazing door leading to:
Hallway BT point, access to partly boarded loft with ladder and light. Door leading to:
Bathroom 9'6" (2.9m) max narrowing to 5'8" (1.73m). UPVC double glazed window to front. Modern three piece suite; panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, and pedestal wash hand basin. Useful storage cupboard, double radiator.
Bedroom Two 10'7" x 8'4" (3.23m x 2.54m). UPVC window to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom One 14'3" x 10'7" (4.34m x 3.23m). UPVC double glazed window to rear overlooking breathtaking views to country and seaside. BT point, TV point.
Living Room 18'1" x 10'7" (5.51m x 3.23m). UPVC double glazed window to side aspect overlooking breathtaking views to country and seaside. Radiator, gas fire feature with wooden surround. TV point.
Kitchen 9'3" x 7'6" (2.82m x 2.29m). UPVC double glazed window to front and door to side. A range of fitted wall and base units, work surface over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer and space for tumble dryer. BT point.
Outside To The Front Mainly laid lawn with pathway leading to front door. Outside tap. Driveway to:
Garage 20'2" x 8'8" (6.15m x 2.64m). Up and over door, housing boiler with light and power.
Outside To The Rear Patio area with further terraced lawn boarded by mature trees and shrubs.
Directions From Barnstaple follow signs to Woolacombe, upon reaching Mullacott Cross roundabout take the 3rd exit B3343, turn left into Woolacombe Station Road, Turn right into Springfield Road, turn right into Chichester Park, following the road around 55 Chichester Park can be found on the right.
Property Advertised by: Bairstow Eves, 33 Queen Street, Barnstaple, EX32 8HQ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Barnstaple Library - Tuly Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EL (8.76 miles)
* South Molton Library - 125 East Street, South Molton, Devon, EX36 3BU (19.26 miles)
* Lynton Library - Market Street, Lynton, Devon, EX35 6AF (16.32 miles)
* Braunton Library - Chaloners Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2ES (4.67 miles)
* Northam Library - Fore Street, Bideford, Devon, EX39 1AW (9.39 miles)
* Fresco Gc Supermarket - Golden Coast Holiday Village, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7HW (1.05 miles)
* Crescent Foods - 3 The Crescent, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7DX (0.35 miles)
* Fudgies - 4 West Road, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BW (0.31 miles)
* Mortehoe Shell Fish - 5 Kinevor Close, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7EE (0.96 miles)
* Londis - West Road, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BW (0.31 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Captin Jacks - Barton Rd, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BA (0.28 miles)
* Woolacombe Bay Pizza - South Street, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BB (0.27 miles)
* The Courtyard - South Street, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BB (0.27 miles)
* Golden Hind - Beach Road, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BP (0.13 miles)
* The Tides Inn - The Tides Inn, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BP (0.13 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk