Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
This spacious top floor apartment has the advantage of gas fired radiator central heating, PVCu double glazing and is located in the vicinity of Barnham Cross Common with easy access to the A134. The property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
In more detail accommodation comprises
Annual payment: to Flagship Housing Group (including buildings insurance) 155 per annum
Annual payment: for digital TV aerial 26 per annum
Annual payment: for ground rent 10 per annum
Ground floor entrance area with brick storage shed suitable for bicycle, etc, stairs to top floor landing.
With radiator, thermostat control for central heating, two built in storage cupboards, smooth plastered ceiling, doors to all rooms.
Kitchen10 x 8 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Fitted with range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, freestanding cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for further appliance under work surface, built in cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler serving central heating and hot water systems and gas meter, further built in cupboard with power point (currently used for freezer), tiled splash areas, textured and coved ceiling, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Lounge / Dining Room17 5" x 10 1" ( 5.31m x 3.07m )
With radiator, TV point, window to side aspect, tilt and turn sliding patio doors to balcony, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom One12 6" x 12 1" ( 3.81m x 3.68m )
With radiator, textured and coved ceiling, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two9 3" x 7 2" ( 2.82m x 2.18m )
With built in wardrobe, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bathroom8 8" x 6 ( 2.64m x 1.83m )
With modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to side aspect.
From William H Brown Thetford office turn left at the traffic lights onto Bridge Street and at the crossroads turn left onto the Bury Road. Take the second turning on the left into Nuns Bridges Road (opposite the Harvest Petrol Station), turn left into St Michaels Close, following the road round to the left where the apartment block can be found straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 47 King Street, Thetford, IP24 2AU
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Newmarket College - Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0EB (18.45 miles)
* Hardwick Primary School - Steward Road, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 2PW (12.07 miles)
* First Class Pre School - Rowley Drive, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0PU (18.72 miles)
* Suffolk County Council Central Library - Sergeants Walk, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1TZ (11.14 miles)
* Lakenheath Library - 65 High Street, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 9DS (9.74 miles)
* R J Sample & Son - 16 High Street, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 6AE (0.61 miles)
* Tesco - 9 Norwich Road, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2HT (0.66 miles)
* C R L - Stephenson Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 3RF (0.72 miles)
* The Bakers Oven - 15 King Street, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2AN (0.47 miles)
* International Groceries - 25 Guildhall Street, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2DT (0.42 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Dolphin Inn - Old Market Street, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2EQ (0.32 miles)
* Oriental Express - 4 Market Place, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2AH (0.47 miles)
* Thetford Kebab & Pizza - Market Place, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2BA (0.47 miles)
* U S A Fried Chicken - 31 Riverside Walk, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2BB (0.48 miles)
* Norfolk Kitchen Diner - 9-11 Guildhall Street, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2DT (0.42 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk
Suggested similar ads
3 Bedroom House£159,000ThetfordSaveRemove
2 BED BUNGERLOW FOR SALE CARBROOKE…£185,000Carbrooke Village…SaveRemove
We will buy your house cash....…£150,000NorwichSaveRemove
Wanted to Buy any property close to UEA…£50,000NorwichSaveRemove
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM GARDEN APARTMENT EAST LODGE HARVEY LANE THORPE ST ANDREW NORWICH…£152,500Norwich Thorpe St Andrew…SaveRemove
1 Bed Ground Floor Flat in Wymondham - For Sale…£85,000WymondhamSaveRemove
Fantastic 2 Bed Holiday Caravan at Haven, Hopton Holiday Village. Only 4 Years Old…£15,750HoptonSaveRemove
2-bed flat opposite UEA, Norwich…£125,000NorwichSaveRemove
One Bedroom Flat£70,000Long Stratton…SaveRemove
4 Bed Semi-Detached Chalet bungalow for sale with large garden in New Costessey area £185,000…£185,000NorwichSaveRemove