- 1112 days ago
Learn Spanish, culture and customs by living with a Spanish-speaking family.
¡Hola! We're a funny but responsible family made of 4 members (although I live in England and I do speak fluent English) that lives in a small town and awesome area near Madrid and Salamanca. We like and enjoy having international people at home.
We are offering in-depth learning for foreigners (especially English speaking people) but others welcome as well.
What we offer:
- Both airport transfers (on weekends): we'll pick you up and take you to Madrid.
- Double-room (couples welcome). Wi-Fi.
- Full board (with traditional Spanish meals, BBQ sometimes)
- A trip a week (Ávila/Salamanca). Maybe two depending on the moment.
- Before you go to Spain, we have to meet up in England (or have a chat through Skype instead) in order to make sure you are suitable for this programme: we don't want party animals.
- Notice that this is not a course: we think the best way to learn Spanish is by speaking in everyday common situations.
- You must have a basic or intermediate knowledge of Spanish to take advantage of this opportunity.
We'll send you all the info about our town, available activities (paraglyding, cycling, hiking) and pictures of us and our house once we've talked.
Don't hesitate to contact us - Skype: spanishinspain1 or reply to this ad.
Thanks and hope to see you soon!! ¡Hasta luego!