Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- 959 days ago
At Development Training NE Ltd we are about to run our next set of Princes Trust Team Programmes, commencing on 19th March 2012. The Team Programme is a twelve-week course for UK residents aged 16-25 years old that gives you practical skills, new friends, self-belief, help with getting a job, and lots more.
If you're unemployed, unexcited and unsure of your future, the Team programme could be just what you need.
It's free and will not affect your Jobseeker's Allowance. It's ideal for those whose lack of confidence or qualifications are holding them back.
What's in it for the young people?
- If you are aged 16 - 18 you will be eligible for a £30 per week Training Allowance
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Prince's Trust Level 1 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
- Have an action-packed residential week, which is completley
- Get two weeks' work experience, to help you gain practical skills for future working life.
- Get Career advice and help with job-hunting
- Gain a CV, and get help and tips on application forms and interviews
- The chance to make a difference in your community, by taking on a project of your choosing.
- Improved chances of moving into a job, education or training
- Get experience, skills and motivation to get your life back on track.
For more information or to enrol on the next Programme please call on 0191 261 6501 or email.