- Event date
- 29 Apr 2012
- 1104 days ago
NORWICH'S AFFORDABLE VINTAGE FAIR
SUNDAY 29th APRIL 2012
ST ANDREWS HALL, ST ANDREWS PLAIN, NORWICH, NR3 1AU.
OPEN: 12:00 17:00
ENTRY: £2/ £1 STUDENT CARD/ OAP [UNDER 12S GO FREE]
Calling at St Andrews Hall for the first time since January, JUDYS AFFORDABLE VINTAGE FAIR are back in action!
Gathering 35 vintage traders and designer-makers from all over the UK, our Norwich event looks set to showcase;
- FASHION & ACCESSORIES FROM THE 20s AND ON -
- VINTAGE SPARKLE AND JEWELRY-
- PRETTY SPRING PRINTS THROUGH TO VINTAGE WARMERS -
- COLLECTIBLES AND EPHEMERA -
- THE TREND-LEAD TO THE ECLECTIC -
- A SPLASH OF HOMEWARES & MENSWEAR GALORE! -
Added to the mix, those gals from A MOST CURIOUS TEA PARTY will be setting-up shop, serving tea in china and cakes by the slice. Featuring board games, Sunday supplements and cupcakes galore, its the PERFECT Sunday thing-to-do!