Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Event date
- 26 Jul 2013
- 774 days ago
Dreaming of getting married under the warm sun of Portugal?
Wedding Planner for only 300 £ (flat rate)
Dear brides and grooms,
Are you imagining your wedding far away from the Northern clouds and rain?
Algarve (south of Portugal) is the perfect place to get married if you are seeking for an open air wedding.. Blue sky, green sea, golden cliffs; Algarve is an amazing location which will surprise you and all your guests.
I am a wedding planner quite new into the business, I would like to find two couples interested in having my assistance during the planning stages of their wedding.
The service which I could offer include assistance with:
Venue, accommodation, catering, decoration, transport, photographer / video, beauty & hair, entertainment, cake.
If you are asking yourself why you should contact me, the answer is:
1) Because I offer a very competitive price (wedding agencies normally ask 10-15% of the total wedding budget)
2) Because I will work entirely for you (many agencies are really busy and do not answer to your questions promptly)
3) I speak English and Portuguese fluently (which will help with the suppliers)
4) I have a good taste for the wedding design, and will love to create a romantic and magic atmosphere for your wedding.
5) And, finally, I am a very sociable and committed person, I am quite sure you will feel at ease working with me.
There are many reasons which suggest why to chose Portugal as your wedding destination:
1) In general, it is cheaper to get married in Portugal than it is in the UK (see prices of venue, caterers, photographer, beauty service, accommodation)
2) During the summer till the end of October the rain level is almost zero (In July and August this year it rained once only). This means that the chance to get rain at your wedding is very very small.
3) You could have your wedding and your honeymoon in the same place, since this area has amazing venues where to stay and enjoy time together.
4) The area has one airport (Faro airport) which has direct flights from the UK at a very cheap rate (ryanair especially).
Dear brides and grooms, I really hope to hear you soon. If you have any question, please do not hestitate to contact me.