- Event date
- 02 Dec 2012
- 883 days ago
I am running the London marathon in April on behalf of CLIC Sargent (Cancer and Leukaemia in Childhood) It is a charity close to my heart as they have directly influenced the lives of friends and family.
I know Christmas is round the corner and everyone is feeling the pinch. So instead of asking for sponsorship money I am merely asking for donations to be recycled. Ask your friends, family and work colleagues if they have anything they can donate and just drop it off to me on Sunday 2nd December between 9
am and 4pm at the ERC car park.
I can accept the following items.....
- Good quality, dry clean clothing
- Soft Toys
- Pairs of shoes
- Net Curtains
- Bed Linen
- Small portable electrical items
in good working condition
(excluding all TV's)
- Costume Jewellery
I can not accept the following items.....
- Poor quality, wet, stained, mouldy or ripped clothing
- Quilts, duvets & pillows
- Heavy curtains
- Carpets, mats, rugs CD’s, DVD’s, Audio & Video tapes and TV’s
- Metal and wooden heavy items
- Books, Textbooks & Magazines
- Computers and accessories
For more information on what I can and can't accept please click on this link