- Event date
- 01 Dec 2012
- 873 days ago
Father Christmas, Gifts & Cards, Arts & Crafts, Entertainment & Games and lots of Prizes to be won!
Free entry and entertainment for everyone…
bar So, Royal Exeter Hotel, Exeter Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5AG - 10:30 - 17:00
* Meet Father Christmas for a photo and gift
* Portrait photographer- Dress up for a smart family portrait or get your friends together and wear fancy dress accessories for a wacky photo with green screen animation!
* Gifts & cards
* Art and craft workshop and jewellery making
* Tarot card reader and palmist
* Raffle, tombola and games for all ages to win some great prizes!
* Carols throughout the day with Quay of Sea Choir and handbell ringers
* Professional Christmas cake stall and icing demonstrations
* Cup cakes, mince pies, coffee and mulled wine
All in aid of Valley of Hope Children's Home in Kenya.
We hope to see you there!!
Contact us to find out more…
Could you help?
Would you like to hold a stall or volunteer to help on the day?
Have you got any gift donations we can sell at the fayre:
Jewellery, watches, wallets, bags, photo frames, albums, hats, scarves, CDs, books, toiletries… children’s toys, games, clothes…
Please contact us!
Organised by Great Expectations - Supported by Rotaract Club of Bournemouth
In aid of Valley of Hope Children’s Home in Kenya
A vulnerable Children's Home who are desperately trying to raise enough funds to expand their capacity by building a new orphanage in a safer area of Nakuru, as well as to buy essential items for the health and education of the children.