- V220 cdi ambiente auto
- Seller type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
- 1032 days ago
Mercedes Benz V-class 220 diesel auto with grey leather.
No of former keepers 2
Mileage 73000. Genuine sale.
Ive bought it 12 months ago. It is a great travel companion
with a lot of seating combinations and space for luggage.
I dont have a full service history with it, but there are huge amount of invoices with it
Totaling a huge amount of money spent on it.
The vehicle was stationary for a long time due to tragedy in a family before second owner bought it in November 2009 invoice present. I will list the invoices:
1. 21/11/2009 by Merc for the sum of 518.31
2. 24/11/2009 by Merc for the sum of 159.97
3. 24/11/2009 by Merc for the sum of 39.31
4. 24/11/2009 shock+front strut sum of 169.05
5. 24/11/2009 front strut sum of 174.80
6. 19/12/2009 local garage sum of 664.85
7. 01/03/2010 by Merc compressor 525.58- this one failed beginning of this year, when contacted Mercedes I was told that only 12 months warranty on these ones. So took it independent Merc specialist, diagnostics showed that theres no power coming to air suspension ecu, he said that he need to take everything apart to find out what is wrong, thats 2.5 hours labor 80quid an hour. So I done the obvious went on Merc forums after hours of reading decided to convert rear air suspension into standard spring option. Which was done in February by wifes uncle.
8. 04/07/11 service by my local garage including: air/fuel/oil filters at 60k
9. 12/09/11 service by my local garage oil ect at 66k
As its now just over 72k I will pay for oil change, 6 months tax and 12 mot since both due.
This is a lovely car with powerful 122bhpengine and smooth auto gear box. Who ever buys this wont be disappointed. We went Spain twice with it with no issues at all.
Mot printout from VOSA website records start from 2009 with 55k on the clock which confirms vehicle not being used for a long period of its life.
phone no: 07966367735