Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Fuel type
- Body type
- 4 Door Saloon
- Neon lx auto
- Seller type
- Engine size
- 888 days ago
I have a Chrysler Neon in good condition and low mileage for sale as I am moving country that does not allow registration of right hand drive vehicles (Lithuania).
It has been in my family for around 8 years and has proved to be a very reliable and relatively inexpensive car to run considering it's class.
Good points include:
- Air Conditioning
- Low Milage
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Automatic Grearbox
- Leather Interior
- CD Player
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Large boot space
- 5 seats and plenty of rear legroom
- Electric Windows and Mirrors
- Up to 45 MPG
- Full Service History
- Extremely reliable and cheap to maintain
- Dent/scratch on the passenger door where I accidentally reversed into a small, knee high pillar (PICTURED). Repair costs are approx 200 GBP. I have coated it to prevent rusting.
- Passenger side wing mirror was hit by another car so does not close electrically any more. The mirror itself still moves fine though. 40GBP to replace but not necessary as the original is still perfectly good.
- Minor interior rattles as expected with 12 year old cars. Tends to be audible at low RPM (like 1-1.5k) Otherwise quite quiet.
This has been a family car for 8 years and apart from the dent/scratch, has been well looked after. I have, I believe, full service history (or at least nearly full) spanning back to around 2004. There has been no major work done on the car and it has been very reliable.
- Last major service was in January 2012.
- Tires are well within legal limits, good for several thousand miles.
- Breaks recently replaced (pads and disks)
- MOT until July 2013 (passed with flying colours)
- Possible to do 10miles per litre on motorway.
This car is actually quite economical despite it's American pedegree.
Motorway driving at 60MPH gets you 10miles/litre (45MPG)
Motorway driving at 70MPH gets you >9miles/litre (41MPG)
Motorway driving at 80MPH gets you >8miles/litre (36MPG)
Normal start/stop town driving gets you around 25 - 30MPG.
(These numbers are based on my own experience)
This car is worth far more to me than 500GBP as I am sure you cannot buy anything anywhere near as good/comfortable for this kind of money. If I could take it with me, I would.
Test drives are welcome, questions are welcome by E-Mail, SMS or call.
There is TAX but only until the end of August.
The price for this car is 500GBP or nearest offer. I will also repair the car at cost if interested.