- 911 days ago
24 Hour Emergency Gas, Heating, Plumbing, and Electrical cover - call me on: 020 86444414 or directly to my mobile on 07985 800055
Experienced, reliable, Gas Safe (Corgi) registered plumber specialising in providing Gas, Central Heating, Plumbing and Electrical Services
Gas Safe Registered 503396 Blueman Plumbing- Ask to the engineer's identity card or contact Gas Safe on 0800 408 5500 to check the engineer's qualifications
Qualified Gas Engineer/Plumber, Napit Electrician.
I cover the greater London area, local to:- Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston and Richmond, Wandsworth, Lambeth, Merton, Sutton, and Croydon. Other area includes the City of London, Westminster, Lambeth, and Balham.
My Services include:-
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
- Gas or Electrical Central Heating / Hot water Breakdown & Repair Service.
- 24 hours 7 days a week Emergency Boiler repair, Servicing / Maintenance, and Installation
- New boiler installations ( A rated), full system design. Boiler brands installed include Vaillant, Viessmann, Worcester Bosch, and Ideal.
-Unvented systems, Hot water cylinder repairs including Megaflow.
- Low water pressure issues investigated and resolved.
- Repair of Gledhill PulsaCoil and All other Electrical Boilers
- Chemical Powerflushing
- Heating controls upgrades, increase the energy efficiency of your system. Save money!
- Cookers & Gas Hobs installation, commissioning, service or repairs
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Shower, radiators, mixers valves installation
- Total Property Refurbishment & General Maintenance
- Full £2000,000 public liability insurance, All work Guaranteed
You can contact me by email, text, mobile or phone:
Email: ali at bluemanplumbing.com
Or alternatively you can call me on: 020 86444414 or directly to my mobile on 07985 800055
for more information visit my website on: www.bluemanplumbing.com
I also provide other general maintenance and property refurbishment services such as tiling, painting, electrics and carpentry. Everything is done by a UK/British qualified tradesmen.
Age concern and Charities are welcome
By law, you must be on the Gas Safe Register to carry out gas work in United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey.
Working with gas is not a DIY, and not something to experiment with!
Please dont risk it for the sake of saving few pounds, if you cant offered the repairs then please contact us and we will try to help in any way that we can. In some cases we offer our service at cost.